All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[3.14.2] - 2021-12-09
- Home page calender shows a blue dot for today but was also incorrectly showing a blue dot for the first day of month of any month not the current month
- Lower stemmed letters like g, p, and y were clipping below the baseline on windows machines using a chromium based browser.
[3.14.1] - 2021-12-08
- Changed text for tag input to ‘Tap outside to add’ on all viewports except for desktop
[3.14.0] - 2021-12-08
- Creating a new task from the Home page results in the after create navigation
going to different places:
- If the task has project set, after create will go to that project list.
- If the task has tags set, after create will go to the first tag added list.
- If the task has both project and tags, after create will go to project list.
- If neither project nor tags are set then after create will go to home page.
- After adding or updating a task and returning to the list the task belongs to, the list is scrolled to the task.
- After adding or updating a task and returning to the list the task belongs to, a brief yellow highlight (yellow fade technique) is applied to the task.
[3.13.3] - 2021-12-07
- Navigation links in the sidebar should briefly flash yellow when clicked then return back to normal after the navigation to the new location is completed
[3.13.2] - 2021-12-06
- On mobile when on a tags or project listing, clicking the add new task should present a task form with the tag or project already prefilled in the form.
[3.13.1] - 2021-12-02
- Mobile safari implements 100vh that is at odds with how I expect 100vh resulting, in the layout seeming to move in a janky way manner when touch scrolled. Implemented 100vh fix to make it more in line with the other browsers
- On mobile safari the layout was jumping between some page navigation because dom focus was being set on a dom element that was not the top element of content.
[3.13.0] - 2021-11-19
- On the form for a new task added a cancel button.
On the form for an existing task removed the “done” and “delete” buttons,
Sometimes done was being clicked errantly because it’s placement next to the save button was being intepreted as “I’m done with these changes” instead of the actual function, which is to mark the task done. Removing the buttons which were barely being used and installing a cancel link is considered better UX.
[3.12.5] - 2021-11-09
- Creating a task with a recurrence without a due date causes an error because it’s not being prevented with a validation stating that setting recurrence also requires setting due date because future recurrences are calculated from the due date
[3.12.4] - 2021-11-01
- Creating a task with a tag in WingTask then syncing taskwarrior locally, was not resulting in the tags being download locally due to changes in how Taskwarrior 2.6.0 represents task data internally.
[3.12.3] - 2021-10-26
- Deleting annotations would sometime cause a rip in the Elm virtual dom space time continuum resulting in a runtime error.
TASKWARRIOR - 2021-10-26
- Taskwarrior executable upgraded to version 2.6.0
[3.12.2] - 2021-10-25
- Editing an annotation in a list would cause all annotations in the list to be mutated with the same edit.
[3.12.1] - 2021-10-23
- Task detail for a waiting task was not showing the task’s data.
[3.12.0] - 2021-10-22
- Slideover buttons on task detail page providing information for each field (i.e. description, projects, tags, due)
[3.11.0] - 2021-10-18
- Annotations on task detail page includes “add”, “edit”, and “delete” buttons which includes a form for creating and updating annotations for a task.
[3.10.0] - 2021-10-15
- On task list page an icon and count were added showing the number of annotations for that particular task
[3.9.1] - 2021-10-14
- All date fields can handle raw date data as a unix timestamp in addition to iso8601 format.
- The depends field in taskwarrior 2.6.0 was changed from a string to an array, changed task parser to expect an array now.
[3.9.0] - 2021-10-13
- Added another download config button above the fold on the welcome page
to make it more evident for newcomers.
- Letsencrypt root certficate expiration required all dst root certs (dst.pem) included in the wingtask_certification.zip file to be replaced with the new updated root certificate (letsencrypt_root_cert.pem)
[3.8.1] - 2021-09-17
- Top ten lists for tasks on home page were linking to lists that should have shown all the tasks for categories such as “Due on particular day” (clicked from the calendar) and due tomorrow but instead were limited to ten.
[3.8.0] - 2021-09-08
- Oldest and newest lists sort first by created date and then by urgency.
- “Add new” button on Welcome page was not doing anything when clicked.
[3.7.0] - 2021-09-01
- Links and references to the discourse forum.
[3.6.0] - 2021-09-01
- Swapped positions of “next” card and “10 newest by create date” on home page.
[3.5.1] - 2021-09-01
- Download configuration url was not working.
[3.5.0] - 2021-08-17
- Widened space for dates on task detail page.
- Annotations changed to sort from ascending to descending of created date.
- Annotations date format changed to yyyy-mm-dd
- Line clamp on task list page used to truncate and limit really long descriptions was implemented with a technique that didn’t work in Safari.
[3.4.2] - 2021-07-24
- Tag links on task detail page were not wired up with a url on the href.
[3.4.1] - 2021-07-10
- Error thrown for tasks with depends field because that field was not being parsed.
[3.4.0] - 2021-07-08
- On browser refresh go back to the url that was current page at the time of the refresh rather than getting redirected to home page.
[3.3.0] - 2021-06-28
- Show priority of a task on all list pages.
[3.2.0] - 2021-06-27
- Render search results with a different layout
[3.1.0] - 2021-06-16
- Tasks were not being listed correctly for Projects with Segmented project names
- Change a tag on a task was not being reflected in the lists of tags.
- Sort project and tag lists by urgency desc.
[3.0.0] - 2021-06-14
- Redesign of WingTask using platform neutral design.